You may have planned your finances very thoroughly and be having an enjoyable retirement as a result. However, even clients who have planned well can find themselves with complex requirements during retirement. You may be enjoying an active retirement whilst you’re in good health and want to make sure you have the funds to continue with it. Perhaps you’re slowing down and needing fewer funds as you age. On the other hand, deteriorating health may mean that you need to consider how you will fund your care. For many, it’s important to be able to pass on as much wealth as possible to your loved ones, both in life and death. As ever, we’re here to help you plan for today, tomorrow and the unexpected. How can we help? We will:
- Assess your current financial situation and financial plan, if you have one
- Understand your goals and aspirations for the short term and the long term
- Formulate or adapt your existing financial plan to help you to achieve your goals
- Deliver the plan, managing the relevant paperwork and ensuring that it’s implemented as smoothly as possible
- Regularly review of your situation and adapt your plan if necessary, ensuring that there’s a back-up plan for the unexpected!
With dedicated, one-to-one support, we’ll give you the confidence to continue to enjoy your retirement whilst you are still active. As things slow down, we’ll help to ensure that you have the funds in place for the care you need. And we’ll provide the peace of mind that comes with knowing you can pass on as much wealth as possible to your loved ones.
Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. If you are unsure of the suitability of your investment please seek advice. Tax rules can change and the value of any benefits depends on individual circumstances.